Understanding the unique and personalized needs of our clients, Barrett & Thomas, P.C., was established to provide accounting, tax, litigation support and business-advisory services to corporations, small businesses and individuals throughout Tyler and East Texas. Recognizing that each client has individual goals, we tailor our services to you.
At Barrett & Thomas, P.C., a Tyler Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firm, we provide a complete package of accounting, tax, and financial consulting services tailored to both business and individual clients. Small-business owners, especially, find that our accounting support makes their daily work easier, freeing up more time to build their business. Individuals find that professional tax support puts their minds at ease, freeing up time for whatever's most important to them.
To better meet the needs of our accounting and tax clients throughout Tyler and East Texas, we also have individualized services for small businesses in industries like professional services, construction, retail, consumer and other service-oriented businesses. Covering these fields, specifically and in-depth, enables us to address your industry-specific challenges, compliance needs and industry-standard tax practices.
Industry Specific Services
- Professional Services Accounting -- geared to legal, engineering, architectural, information technology and consulting services
- Construction Accounting -- aimed at general contractors, sub-contractors and related construction trades
- Retail Accounting-- for restaurants, franchises, grocery stores, gas stations and wholesalers
- Consumer Services Accounting -- useful to home builders, electricians, plumbers, painters, and others
Call Michael Thomas today at 903-561-5122 regarding our accounting and tax services.
For more information go to www.barrett-thomascpa.com
- Tax planning and preparation for small-business owners
- Tax planning and preparation for individuals
- Tax planning and preparation for corporations, partnerships & LLCs
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Business formation and entity selection
- Business valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Litigation support
- Marital dissolution
- Succession planning
- IRS problem resolution
Tyler, TX CPA